– Founder and Director. Child Psychology major with 35 years experience in managing the school.
– Vice President. Master Degree in Persian Literature with 15 years teaching experience.
– Teacher (2nd grade). MS in French Literature from Tehran University with 15 years experience teaching Persian to children.
– Teacher (1st grade). Master Degree Persian Literature and French with 40 years of experience.
Mitra Jamali Kakroudi
– Teacher (Pre-K – Kindergarten). BS in Economics. 15 years experience in teaching at Pre-k, Kindergarten, and Elementary school level in Iran.
– Teacher (5th – 8th grade). BS in Nutrition from Mashhad University of Medical Science.
– Art Teacher. Degree in Fine Arts from Tehran University with 15 years experience teaching to children and adults.
Hojjat Shahrbanoo – Teacher (1st grade). BS in Accounting.
Parvin Kouchak – Adult Persian Language Teacher. BA in English Language and Literature with 35 years of experience.
Vida Bakhtar – Piano Instructor. Music major from Academy of Music in Tehran. Conductor for Women’s Chorus and student of Masters Maroofi and Lashgari.
Ali Analloie – Tonbak and Daf Instructor. Ph.D. in Physics. Student of Masters Barbad and Malek.
Nader Majd – Music Instructor. Ph.D. in Economics. Student of Master Ataola Majd. Experienced in Iranian classical music.